[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

speaking opportunity at NYC conference

My magazine is, along with our two sister publications, hosting a financial
technology expo and conference at the New York Hilton and Towers this Wednesday
and Thursday, Oct. 25 and 26. The expo, in its fourth year, draws over 3,000
attendees, mostly senior level bankers, investment bankers and insurance
agents.

The conference has 20 sessions scheduled, with over 70 panelists representing
leading financial technology players, including this year's keynote, Scott
Cook, CEO of Intuit. We now have a spot open on one of the session panels,
entitled: "Competing in the New Interactive Financial Services Environment: An
Internet Workshop." This session, which begins at 1:45PM on Wednesday, is
divided up into two parts, one of which will focus on marketing strategies for
the Web; the other will address security issues facing financial services
institutions as they gear up to offer services on the Internet. We have an
opening for the security panel.

When I posted a call for sources for a security piece planned for the November
issues, I received a plethora of responses from very knowledeagble and
experienced individuals, some of whom may have an interest in speaking
publicly.

If you're interested, email me at cprince@mfi.com or cprince616@aol.com (each
have experienced delays in the past, so I advise cc-ing to both).

Interested parties will be considered based on experience and knowledge and on
a first come-first serve basis.

Thanks,

CJ Prince